Task 3 – Design Pack

All my design pack,

Playing Cards Drawings;
Front View,
 Back View,
 Side View,

For my playing cards I have drawn three different views, front, back and side. I am going to use these drawings to help me create my 3D models on Blender. I have created four different versions of playing cards two that are from the Diamond suit, one from the Club suit and one from the heart suit.

The Diamond suit cards have two different designs on them one that only shows a diamond and one that is a unique shape that doesn't really resemble anything. The same with the card from the Club suit, I made my own design on the front as well as having it say '10' in the top left corner, I did this purposely instead of having a King, Queen or Jack I have just have them numbered.

I might change the card that only shows a diamond to the one that I created my own design.  

Pistol Drawings;
Left View,
 Right View,
 Top View,
 Back View,
 Front View,

For my pistol I need to draw more views to get a better knowledge for how it should look when it becomes time to model it. I have drawn a left, right, top, back and front view. I have tried to make my gun look like a flintlock pistol.

This pistol will be colored with a wood like material and the trigger will be metal. At the front of the gun there is an iron sight and a barrel which will also have a metal material too.

Sword Drawings;
Front View;
 Back View;
 Left View;

For the sword I created three different views, front, back and left view. My sword is attached by a belt which you can see on the pictures above. The belt will be compete by the belt buckle. The sword is also in a scabbard which is a holster for a sword or other weapons like a sword.

On the scabbard I have leather that goes in a cross which holds the belt buckle from falling off. The belt is also made of leather. The sword will not be shown in the final rendered image as the scabbard will be hiding it but it would have had a metal material place onto it.

The handle will have a wooden material on it and the Crossguard near the hilt will be metal the same metal material the actual sword would have been. On the end of my handle there is a sphere. This sphere will be the same material as the Crossguard, a metal material.

Legal and Ethical Checklist,