The images below show you the process of me making my 3D playing cards model.
First of all I made three separate windows to put my reference drawings on. The big one is the front view of my cards, the top left window is the side view and the bottom left is the back.
Now all my cards are all in place I can start on the designs on the front of the playing cards. I started with the number 10 with a custom design under it to symbolize the suit, Club.
Next I did the main design on the card the middle. I have 5 rows of two with the club symbol present but a little bit smaller.
After completing the first car I moved onto the second, a 4 of diamonds. It was fairly simple to create the diamond and the four. I just used the contour modelling technique to help trace around.
I also made a custom design for this suit. In the middle you can see the diamond with three diamonds above it. The design has one on top and one on the bottom kinda like a reflection of one another.
Next I moved onto the third card. I also used the contour technique to trace around the number 3 and the heart.
I copied the heart from under the number three and I pasted it three times to signify the number 3.
Finally I moved onto the fourth card, the final card. I made another card with the Diamond suit. I traced the number 7 and I copied the diamond from the other card and placed it under the 7.
Next I copied the design from the second card and I place it on this card seven times to signify the number 7. I also copied the number 7 and the diamond from the top left and put one more in the bottom right.
These are all my playing cards from the front done.
After finished the designs on the front I moved onto the back design. I have a striped design on the back which is the same throughout all my cards.
Just before I take rendered images of the different views I made sure I clicked the Freestyle option to make the cards have a outline to differentiate them from one another.
Front View
Side View
Back View
Sword and Belt,
After finishing my playing cards model I started my sword and belt model. I created a plane and I merge the bottom two vertices to make a triangle. From there I extruded the points to reach the top of my sword blade.
Next I did the Cross-Guard. For the cross-guard I traced my initial design pack idea and then adjusted the points wherever it was needed.
Now I moved onto the Hilt (Handle). I created a cylinder and place it between the cross-guard. After getting the cylinder in the correct place I smoothed it out making look less jagged.
I added a sphere onto the end of the hilt. I smoothed it out and place it in the centre.
To create my belt buckle, I created a rectangle and placed it in the middle of my belt.
I made three smaller shapes on place it in the middle and the top left and bottom left. I textured the sword and took rendered images from three different views.
Front View
Back View
Side View
I traced around my pistol using the contour technique and after I traced around everything I extruded it until halfway thick.
This is the body of my pistol.
After finishing the pistol's body I place a small cylinder piece under the barrel.
Next I trace the trigger and placed it under the pistol.
Near the back of my pistol I design a hammer like part. It will move once the gun would be fired.
I created a Iron Sight on the front my my pistol near the barrel.
Before I created the full rendered images of the views of my gun I used the Boolean modifier. I place a cylinder in the front of my pistol to get a small hole so the bullet could be let out.
Right View
Left View
Top View
Front View









